Is your PM certificate unable to get you the Dream Job?
Do you lack practical skills to convert your PM interviews?
Do you know that Product Manager is one of the most coveted and desired jobs in startup world?
If yes, you are at the right place. CoLLearn presents to you an offbeat ‘The PM Interview Crash Course’.
A Unique Experience
· 15+ hours highly focused course to help you navigate PM interviews
· Mock Interviews with Real PMs from Facebook, VMWare and Intuit
· The Interview Checklist for ready reference
· Access to exclusive PM Clubs
· Equip yourself with right knowledge, attitudes and skills required to excel in professional career.
July 30, 2020 (8pm to 9.30pm)
Basics of Product Management
- What is the product?
- Expectations from a PM
- Skills required
- Interview Process
July 31, 2020 (8pm to 9.30pm)
Basics of Product Management (contd.)
- Understanding Problems
- Writing Requirements
- PRD & Wireframes
August 1, 2020 (8pm to 9.30pm)
Basics of Product Management (contd.)
- Metrics & measurement
- Prioritization and Roadmap
- Agile Methods
August 3, 2020 (8pm to 9.30pm)
Resume and Introduction questions
- Structure of PM Resume
- Story Bank
August 4, 2020 (8pm to 9.30pm)
Product Management Questions
- What, Why, How questions
- Story bank
August 5, 2020 (8pm to 9.30pm)
Product Design Questions
- Favorite product
- Design a new Product
August 6, 2020 (8pm to 9.30pm)
- Star framework
August 7, 2020 (8pm to 9.30pm)
Assignment and Business Case Questions
- Strategy questions
- Punpicr framework
August 8, 2020 (8pm to 9.30pm)
Estimation Questions & Puzzles
- Types and Approach
- Data you should know
August 10, 2020 (8pm to 9.30pm)
- Resume review
- Individual Plans & cover letters
- Getting more interviews
Engagement for Participants
· Industry Mentorship Program : Each participant is mentored by an industry professional throughout the course duration
· Entry to Exclusive PM Clubs
· Mock Interviews
· Networking Skills
· Visibility Creation Opportunities
· Elongated guidanc
Terms & Conditions
· Only for people with minimum work experience of two years
· Some prior knowledge of product management is required
· A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Admission & Selection Process
· Submit your resume and Linkedin profile link at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Shortlisted applicants will be informed through email about the schedule of the selection process
We follow a full refund no question ask policy after the first session if the candidate is not fully satisfied with the course, she can ask for full refund after the first session
Whatsapp us at: +919880280424
Currently, leading the Enterprise Experience team that manages the 3 million trips happening every month. Responsible for product strategy and growth.
Earlier, managed the product roadmap for Artoo – making lenders smarter and more productive by using the power of Machine Learning and cognitive sciences.
Prior to that, worked on the CouponDunia website, India’s most trusted cashback website. Built the cashback and price comparison from scratch. He has set up product function at SnapOne India, Mobility team at Indiabulls, Xoriant and has led teams at Hexaware as a Techie.
Check his learnings and rough notes on the UVTimes Blog https://bit.ly/uvtimesr
Our Instructor has 15+ years of experience, working on emerging technologies, creating B2B and B2C Mobile, Web and Desktop software for consumers and businesses (Fortune 500 companies to Start-ups). He helps businesses deliver – by creating engaging products, catalyzing sales, establishing processes, building teams, coaching team members and managing projects from idea to marketing. He has been instrumental in awesomizing several (25+) products and their delivery.
He loves living with the end-user to develop deep customer empathy, create a data-driven roadmap, create engaging solutions with user’s psychology in mind, evangelizing ideas with engineering and designers, ensure user delight while measuring and improvising. He also conducts regular Workshops related to Product management and Startups at IIM, IITs, IISc.
Product Management – experience with idea, growth and mature stage products
Web and Mobile Apps
Setting up Teams from scratch,
Gamification and Lean
Mentoring Startups on Product
Technical Background: Have worked on mobile and web technologies like ROR and iOS in past